Saturday 21 January 2012

Two last episodes: Chuck vs Sarah and Chuck vs The Goodbye promo

Okey, so again I must apologise for my blogging hiatus. A lot has happened since my last post the 7th. Here is a quick recap on some of the events I have neglected to post on, starting with the promo for the last two episodes of Chuck ever, along with some other news:

This is surreal to watch. I can not believe it´s ALMOST over. And what a mind-blowing episode the Bullet Train was. Simply and truly AWESOME. So here it is, savour this week knowing that when friday comes it will be the last time we´ll watch a whole new episode of Chuck.

Golden Globes 2012:



Yvonne on Jimmy Kimmel:
-Part 1:

-Part 2:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home