Tuesday 10 May 2011

Update 1.0

Okey, so this episode was just OUTSTANDING! I was just incredulous for the whole final part of the episode, and I´m sure my reaction and expression was mirrored everywhere. What a shock to see Sarah drop from her feet like that. That was just unreal. But anyway, next week it´s the loong awaited, antecipated and of course a bit, dreaded season finale. Much because of the fact that we are soo ancious to learn the fate of Vivian and Alexei (I´m not going to include Sarah here, because we know, after the first shock, that she will be fine) and dreaded because we are far from promised a fifth season.

In completely other news my blog is two years this month and to celebrate I would like us to get a delicious fifth season! This bring me to my other point of this post:
We have to vote for Chuck in E Online´s Save One Show poll. I can not stress this enough!!!! Second round ends on Wednesday, so we have to hustle, so here´s the link:

Save One Show!


Also enjoy the promo for next week´s exquisite season finale!




NB! I will return with music, song of the week and ratings as soon as I have gathered myself. Cheerio!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home