Sunday 9 May 2010

Zachary Levi Tells Spanish Media Season 4 Is “Likely”


Zachary Levi is in Spain to promote Chuck before continuing through Europe on his tour. Zac gave an exclusive interview with Spanish website www.formulatv.com, where he talked about Chuck’s chances at another season.


Zac declared:

“I think that it’s more likely that we will have a fourth season, but we don’t know. We should find out in one more week. The upfronts are in May 17th but I hope I will get a phone call in more week saying you have a job”.

What will he do if proven wrong?

“If Chuck doesn’t come back I’ll keep growing the beard, I’ll learn Spanish better, another show, hopefully some movies… The television schedule is very long and crazy, there’s not a lot of time to do movies when you’re doing television. So there will be more opportunities to do a movie or… videogames, I don’t know,” he laughed.

When asked about directing an episode this season, Zac said

“it was amazing … I have always wanted to direct, write and produce. I just was waiting for the right opportunity, and this was the right opportunity. It was difficult starring the show and direct the show at the same time”. “It turned out very good, I think. I was very proud at the end of the day”.

Zac also talked about his recent singing experience with Katharine McPhee. He confessed: “I love singing and hope that I can do it professionally in some way, but acting is my bread and butter. If people like, maybe I’ll do some more, but if people don’t, maybe I’ll stop”.

The full interview (in Spanish) is on Formula TV’s website.

Source: http://chucktv.net/2010/05/06/zachary-levi-tells-spanish-media-season-4-is-likely/

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home