Tuesday 30 March 2010




3.12: Chuck versus the American Hero

Chuck better move quick if he wants to get his fro yo hoe back
- Jeff Barnes


Chuck: Since I’ve already given the fancy, eloquent version of this speech before, right now I’m going to be blunt and honest. I love you. One more time, because it feels really nice to say, I love you. I feel like I’ve been bottling this up forever. I love you.
Sarah
: Chuck, you don’t have…
Chuck
: I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I’m getting out of hand. Look, you were right in Prague. You and I, we’re perfect for each other. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you, away from everyone else and away from this spy life… I’m going to kiss you now. If that’s okay… I love you Sarah Walker. Always have.

Source: http://chuckyeahchuck.tumblr.com/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home